Here at Kingston Cafe San Mateo we are honored to make the lunches for Japanese students visiting North Shoreview Montessori School today. We hope they enjoy their time here in California!
It’s still soup weather (for the next few days at least). Our butternut soup is deliciously simple – organic, non-dairy and gluten-free, and did we mention delicious?
Come on by and enjoy some fresh, homemade cream of mushroom soup!
• Rich, strong coffee drinks made from custom roasted beans.
• A selection of fresh pastries made each day by local bakeries.
• Art from local artists is featured throughout the café.
• Visit our book nook. Take a book, leave a book – there are books for adults and for children; our collection is constantly changing.
• Wireless internet access is available to our patrons.
• Free parking.
Serving San Mateo’s North Shoreview neighborhood and beyond, Kingston Café provides a comfortable, casual, community-oriented place for the neighborhood to gather, eat, relax and socialize.